Friday, March 13, 2009

the woman and the message

on the corner of 2ND and main

right there by the bridge

that's where she likes to sit

next to her van

that's covered with images of the newly born dead

screaming her message

waving her sign

as people drive by

some shout out words of hate

some shout out words of doubt

some even shout out "you're doing great"

i can't help but shake my head

and i think to myself is she wrong or right

it eats at me the rest of the night

i wake in the morning

no answer to the question

from the night before

am i worse than her

because i can't pick a side

life or death

death or life

some one's child's future is not up for me to decide







1 comment:

  1. If you can't decide, I'll decide for you. You're pro-choice except in third term abortions. And that woman is crazy! I'm pretty sure the devil has made her a special place in hell. Holla!

    ReplyDelete